Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just sitting here thinking before life becomes crazy for awhile!





Well, Chad and I packed up everything we think we need for the next 3 weeks and we have the movers coming Monday. That is the one nice thing with the military they do move us! I took a few pictures of Aiden and Taylor today horsing around in the backyard. They are just such a joy to watch, they can bring you up when you are feeling down. I shouldn't say I am feeling "down" but I am a little sad about moving as you can imagine. Taylor had her friends over for one last sleepover, they are such great girls. So we have one week left in school, a field day, movers coming to our house, then we will be going to the shore for a week with my sister next Sunday.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones