Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Leahs Dedication Day



I thought I would share some pictures of the day. Today was my sisters baby's "dedication" at church. It was great to be able to share that with her. Leah is so precious, such a joy for the family. It really is a reminder, that as parents the way we live really influences how our childrens lives will be. As parents we have an obligation to incorporate God into our kids lives so they may know right from wrong. It is amazing what kids understand and know. Taylor always amazes me with what she says. It makes me stop and think about my actions. Like on the way home from PA, my one weakness is driving - and I was getting a little mad at the cars that would be riding my bumper and I was muttering a few things, Chad goes remember "Christian Calmness"... and Taylor goes yes mom remember..

It has been awhile since I have blogged.. I am going to get back into it. I have been taking a few classes so I have been busy with that and my kids! Also, I have to admit I have to be in the mood to write and for some reason I just haven't been. I want to do something more with my blog I am just trying to decide which way to go! Right now, I am learning some more graphics things and trying to get use to my new camera. I really need to take a class on it.

The kids are doing really well. Aiden is still such a joy and Taylor a good sister, a bit bossy at times to him but good non-the -less. The pastor who did Leah's dedication was also the pastor who did the funeral service for Chase. He is such a great man... so positive. Well, after the service he got to meet Aiden for the first time. Aiden went right to him, slapped him five and let him carry him around. The pastor said, "Wow, what a blessing you have here. Is he always so happy?".. He also told me he would love to do Aidens dedication as well, so I think it will bring us full circle soon. I just don't know how I would keep it together on that day. It is so ironic how life plays out. I still wonder why at times God lets things happen, and let me tell you it is hard but I thank God for all the blessings that he has given me. I also thank God for the family who lets me cry when I need to and rejoice when I need to as well. Okay, well I have jumped all around on here but thought I would catch you up!




No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones