Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day !


I just wanted to post Happy Mothers Day to my mom... you have always given so much to me and our family. Just think we lived in Germany together, you have been there for me all through school, military service and to me are the greatest. I am so thankful that you have been able to celebrate my greatest joys with me my kids. I am so thankful that you have been there for me in the worst of times, I couldn't imagine going through what I did without you. I know I can count on you day or night. Your love for God and family has taught me what I need to do so I have the best relationship I could have with my kids. It is amazing what sticks with you when you are young. It is true when they say, "Train up a child in the way they should go and they will not depart from it"... (something like that). We have a bond that never will be broken no matter the distance.
I love you mom. You are the best!

Taylor's school put on an amazing banquet for the moms of the kindergarten class. It was so special. I have to say it was one of the most touching mothers day things I have been at. I have to share some pictures of that as well. I am so thankful to have such great kids and husband. Happy Mothers Day to my friends and family!










No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones