Monday, March 8, 2010

updating once again..










Once again, I have been slacking in my blogging... I promise I will get better. I am so thankful that the sun is shining and it is getting warmer out. I thought I would share with you the latest picture I got from Sun Fen... it is so precious. Yes, we are still trying to adopt her, it just seems like this state makes adoption much harder then NJ was. Something that took us 4 months to complete in NJ is now on 8 months here... So please keep us in your prayers. Taylor is still so happy to be getting a sister. We are thinking at this rate it could be September until we travel.

The kids are doing great. Aiden just started soccer - he is so cute. He is like the "Little Engine That Could"... he is one of the smallest out there but he loves it. He always wants to be doing what Taylor is doing. Taylor also is in soccer right now, it is cool to see how far she has come in the last 2 years... she is still my little heart and soul.

I am trying to get back into my side business adventures... I really need to! I feel like I am just getting into the groove of living out here. I have met some great ladies and that has helped, it is just different in the Midwest.... I miss the water, friends and family.

I am just adding a few pictures of the kiddos... I am thinking of creating a new blog so stay tuned. Hope you are all doing well!

P.S. This is what Sun Fens drawing translated to -

Jan 20,2010 (she wrote 2001)
Dear Daddy, Mommy, little brother and sister,
Hello! I kiss you all from China far away from you. I have dreamed several times that I flew to you and be with you all. I am doing very well here. Dad and mom, don’t worry about me. I expect, expect come to you soon.
Your daughter, Xia Sun Fen

3 comments:

FHL said...

Oh good grief, her note has turned me into an absolute puddle!!! She NEEDS to come home sooner then September. God is bigger then this state with all it's obstacles!

Sending a hug,
M~

Aunt Heather said...

I cried reading her note!
Love you all.

Global Girl said...

What a lovely note!

I've lost Maggie's email address. (I had her AOL one). Do you mind sending it to me?

bufwilcord@aol.com

Best,
Kate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones