Friday, October 8, 2010

The Best of Times... sister visiting













So glad my sister and family could make it in for a few days. Nothing like family visiting! My mother in law also was here for 5 days so the kids have had a lot of attention this past week! They get spoiled to say the least when grandma visits. I am going to try and get back into blogging but I have to admit I have been "Facebooking" a little more then I should...

We are out in the Midwest for over a year now, and we are settling in pretty nicely. Although I miss the scenery of the East coast we have made some great friends out here and have an awesome church family. St. Louis area has a lot to offer as well, so that helps! Homeschooling is going pretty well, I have to admit I am really enjoying it. I never thought in a million years we would go this route but for this season of our lives it is what is working for us. Taylor goes to a Fine Arts school on Wednesdays for enrichment classes - she just loves that.

I want to start journaling about this transition, adopting again and homeschooling... what a year it has been. God has been good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Tay Tay and Aiden
love leah, aunt heather, and uncle mark


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones