Friday, October 8, 2010

Paperwork to China today... Thank God!



Thanking God today that we finally are DTC, that means our paperwork is flying over to China right now! It has only taken 3 times as long as the normal amount but thank goodness it is sent. What a relief off of my mind. I am praying our paperwork gets through and we will be traveling around March?

Now we are back to thinking about names. We are going to keep Sun Fen but are also adding an English name, so the fun begins: Mia, Mya, Kyley, Kinsley, Summer, Autumn, Sunny - any thoughts? More importantly then giving her a name we are just so excited to be on the next step of this journey and that is to bring her home. It should be interesting and I am sure challenging of what it will be like with two 8 year olds, but my daughter is so excited so I am praying it will go well. Sun Fen wrote that she "Dreams of coming across the ocean to meet her mom, dad, brother and sister" ... we sure can't wait either.

In the mean time I live by Jeremiah 29:11
'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, ' plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones