Monday, December 6, 2010

Some quick pictures...hoping for LOA this week...





Taylor and I went out to get some quick pictures for our Christmas cards today, let me tell you it was COLD! I am so hoping this week is our LOA (that is letter of approval) from China. We have had our daughter waiting for a long time (over a year and a half) due to our home study agency. BUT they say everything happens for a reason that seems to be my motto in life. So we are down to the name Sonni, Summer, Autumn, Willow or Mia. Sun in China means "summer" so we were thinking Summer because of that, but who knows. We will also keep her name as her middle name and if she wants to be called Sun Fen we have no problem with that.

Life here in Illinois has been great. I still miss the East coast but I know this is just a phase of our life and God has blessed us with such great friends here. We only have 4 years left in the Air Force and I will enjoy it no matter where we are! (this is what I keep telling myself. My goal for the next year is to get back into blogging like I use to, now that Facebook is the thing it has taken me away from here for some reason.

1 comment:

autumnesf said...

Love the pictures!

One of Alia's little friends from the same orphanage is named Sunni - and its perfect for her. Just thought I'd throw an alternate spelling your way since its a name in the running!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones