Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Michigan



Well, we made it up to Michigan on Saturday. It is a winter wonderland up here that is for sure. It has snowed a little everyday (yipee!). It is nice for the kids and Chad to be able to enjoy the Zeigler side of things up here. Aiden just loves everyone. He met his all of Chad's relatives for the first time. He just loves the attention. He is probably wearing out the grandparents! He loves the snow and went on a little snowmobile ride yesterday. Taylor loves snowmobiling as well. I hope you all have a great Christmas. Wish we could be with you all but this is what happens when friends and family lives all over the world.
I am trying out my new camera Chad got me today. It is an SLR Cannon Rebel XSI, I LOVE it. What a great hubby I got! I am just learning it so if the pictures are a little blurry you know why.
Tonight, we will be going to Chad's grandma Zeigler's for some yummy food and exchanging presents with his side. Mom, dad wish we could be with you but will see you soon. I am missing that good old Pennsylvania dutch filling and dried corn. Merry Christmas!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones