Saturday, August 29, 2009

School Pictures








I was a little slow at getting these back to school pictures up on here... Aiden just loves school, he thinks he is a big kid everyday. Not too much is going on here. I am so excited my mom is coming out at the end of this month and then we are going home for a few days in October. My parents really miss the kids, my dad calls Aiden and they do this bear growl to each other on the phone. So now in school, Aiden goes around growling like a bear to the teachers and kids... I had to explain how that came about. He is really talking more too.. he came up to me the other day and gave me hug and he goes "A BIG hug mom"... I was like speechless because his speech has been somewhat slow but it is picking up all the time. He has advanced so far since last year it is so amazing.

Taylor and Aiden are funny together. For the longest time she kind of picked up on him (like sisters do), well now he is figuring out what makes her yell. Every morning when they are sitting together I hear some yelling and it is Aiden sticking his tongue out with food on it and showing Taylor. She gets so grossed out... kids, it doesn't matter what country you come from they are all the same.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones