Tuesday, October 27, 2009

St. Louis Arch/Science Museum



Well, we have had a great time with my dad despite Aiden got the flu while he was here.... Friday night he started a fever and by Saturday it was 103.5! Needless to say I took him to the doctor and he tested positive for the flu. He got his medicine and two hours after we got home the fever broke, thank God. He still has some cold symptoms but other then that he is doing great. So we ended up doing a little site seeing while grandpa was in town, since they were feeling better. Tomorrow back to the grind for them. I will be sad when my dad leaves, it has been so nice. Yes, well no use thinking about all that, just thankful for the time we do have right? I am very thankful too!



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones