Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back to the kids...


This was Aiden in his good mood...

Well I know I said I was going to try and talk about other things on my blog besides my kids all the time, but Aiden had other plans for me. I was debating if I would talk about this on my blog, but it is real life - everyday with kids is not always cherries (today definitely wasn't!, but I still love him dearly) He was doing so well for the last week, letting me sit him down but be in the same room as him, and then last night it started with Chad. He does his jump up and down drop to his knees and cry into the floor full force because we might not be looking at him, we may walk 5 steps from him, Taylor might tell him "no", or it could be me telling him to chew his food. He starts out with this look like he is so sad and then it turns into the jumping up and down and kicking his legs.

So of course today was a day of crying or holding him all day long. I have put him in his crib for 5 minutes and then he stops and then when I go in for him he stops and smilies like, "Oh, here comes mom and she loves playing this game". I take him out and he starts all up again. The bad thing is, if he knows I am not looking at him he stops and as soon as I look at him it is a river of tears. Yes well, I just am thankful that right now he is playing right by me and smiling. I am sure there may be some who reads this and thinks I am crazy for sharing the nail biting times with Aiden, but it is reality. We have 95% great days and then there are these 5% days that you just want to say, "Calgon take me away"...

But then here he is in his sweet mood - of course it is me holding him in my lap

2 comments:

autumnesf said...

Keep bloggin it! You will be glad in 3 months when you look back and see the incredible changes and differences that happen so fast with these little guys!

Stephanie said...

I also say "blog on girl!". Anyone who has kids understands and laughs;-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones